Oh ponytails! Fairly certain everybody loves them…and belief us, a ponytail does NOT should boring!
On this video hair tutorial, we are going to present you three alternative ways on put on a ponytail utilizing clip in hair extensions: a glossy excessive ponytail, a messy ponytail, and a romantic ponytail. These types are fast and simple to create, which makes it an ideal alternative for an on a regular basis coiffure.
The fantastic thing about these methods is that you should use common clip in hair extension wefts, with out having to buy a fake clip in ponytail. Watch the video beneath to find out how:
The best way to: Excessive Glossy Ponytail With Extensions
- Begin off with making a small ponytail on the crown of your head. This little ponytail will act as a safe base for clipping within the hair extensions.
- Take a three clip weft and begin clipping it in across the ponytail. Remember to clip in as near the hair elastic as potential, in order that you’ll have house to clip in different wefts. The tighter you clip these wefts in across the hair elastic, the extra comfy it’ll really feel.
- Proceed to clip 2 and three clip wefts in the identical method, across the ponytail that you just’ve created.
- For additional thickness, you should use 1 clip wefts and easily clip them onto the wefts which can be already clipped into your hair.
- Then, collect all of your hair right into a excessive ponytail and be sure that it covers the wefts. That is why it was vital to clip them in tightly – the smaller the bottom, the better it’s to hide it.
- Safe the ponytail with a hair tie and easy away any flyaways.
- To complete off the look, take a hair strand and wrap it across the base of your ponytail. Not solely will this conceal the hair elastic, however will even give a really polished and distinctive look.
The best way to: Fast Messy Ponytail Utilizing Hair Extensions
- That is in all probability our favourite technique to put on hair extensions in a ponytail. The entire thought is to clip within the wefts in the identical path that your hair would go in naturally when put up in a ponytail.
- Separate some hair on the entrance and clip in a 2 clip weft as you usually would. If you would like extra quantity in your ponytail, you’ll be able to clip in two wefts on this part.
- Separate the hair mid-way and flip the wrong way up. Be sure to go away sufficient hair on the nape of the neck to cowl the wefts afterwards.
- Proceed clipping in wefts, however this time the wrong way up. This manner, once you put up your hair in a excessive ponytail, the clips won’t pull at your roots and can really feel very comfy. This tutorial is a good visible instance on how to do that approach.
- Take out random hair items and child hairs on the entrance to border your face and get that messy look going.
- Tug on the high of your hair to loosen up the ponytail.
- Take random sections of the ponytail, and tease them. Here’s a video tutorialon get quantity and tease your hair, should you’re unsure do it.
- Use hairspray to set the look (we advocate a pure hairspray – learn why on this submit).
- For additional texture, scrunch the hair upwards along with your hand. There you’ve got it – a enjoyable and tremendous playful ponytail coiffure!
The best way to: Romantic Ponytail With Extensions
- For this coiffure, you’ll be able to both clip in some wefts (three and four clip wefts) or the total set for additional thickness.
- Since this ponytail sits decrease on our head, clip within the wefts as you usually would. Here’s a tutorial on clip in extensions should you’re unsure how.
- Pull up the hair right into a low ponytail. Be at liberty to have your hair parted whichever method you prefer it on you.
- Begin curling your ponytail in tender curls. Right here we’ve an important assortment of movies on completely different methods of curling hair – decide your favourite!
- Brush out the curls for a tender and romantic look with Tek Wooden Hair Brush. Your coiffure is full!
Which ponytail coiffure was your favourite? Tell us within the feedback beneath, we love listening to from you!